Photo: samchui.comReading Time: 1 minute
Boeing Business Jets announced it is launching the BBJ 777X, a new Boeing Business Jet model that can fly more than half way around the world without stopping, farther than any business jet ever built.
- Customers can choose between two models: the BBJ 777-8 and BBJ 777-9.
- The BBJ 777-8 offers the longest range of 11,645 nautical miles (21,570 km) and a spacious 3,256 sq. ft. (302.5 sq m) cabin.
- The BBJ 777-9 provides an even larger cabin measuring 3,689 sq. ft. (342.7 sq m), while still offering ultra-long range of 11,000 nautical miles (20,370 km).
- To demonstrate the versatility of the airplane’s spacious cabin, BBJ unveiled interior concepts from three leading design firms: Greenpoint Technologies, Jet Aviation, and Unique Aircraft Design.
- The strength of the BBJ fleet of airplanes was highlighted at the air show as Boeing announced it recently booked another order for its BBJ MAX family. The order from an unidentified customer brings total orders for the BBJ MAX to 21.