Photo: AirbusReading Time: < 1 minute
China Eastern Airlines has taken delivery of its first A350-900 in Toulouse, becoming the latest operator of this efficient twin-engine widebody aircraft.
- China Eastern is the largest Airbus operator in Asia and second largest in the world.
- The airline will initially operate the new aircraft on its domestic routes, followed by flights to international destinations.
- Bringing new levels of efficiency and comfort to the long-range market, the A350 XWB Family is particularly well suited to the needs of Asia-Pacific airlines.
- The A350 XWB’s Airspace by Airbus cabin is the quietest of any twin-aisle and offers passengers and crews the most modern in-flight product for the most comfortable flying experience.
- At the end of October 2018, Airbus has recorded a total of 890 firm orders for the A350 XWB from 47 customers worldwide, making it one of the most successful widebody aircraft ever.