- This event has passed.
Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition
April 17 - April 19
Join thousands of top business aviation leaders, entrepreneurs, and other purchase decision-makers for the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE2018).
This is the perfect venue for investors considering aviation as a business opportunity; companies thinking of using an aircraft for business; and flight departments who have long used aircraft as a valuable business tool.
Here are the top five reasons why you should make plans to attend:
- Hundreds of Exhibitors Showcasing the Latest Products & Services: Get critical face-time with new and existing vendors
- The Spectacular Static Display & Chalets: Featuring a full spectrum of aircraft – this is the best way to see a side-by-side comparison of business airplanes and hold meetings with exhibitors in their adjacent chalets
- Networking with Thousands of Business Aviation Professionals: Meet with entrepreneurs, wealth creators, industry leaders and other high-level attendees from China and across Asia to exchange knowledge and best practices
- 10+ High-Quality Education Sessions: Topics include safety and security best practices, tips on traveling to the U.S., careers in business aviation and a session featuring CAAC’s China Business Aviation Symposium
- Business Opportunities: As a growing market in Asia, this is the ideal venue for investors to explore all the potential within the business aviation industry, and for those considering the use of an aircraft for business to learn just how valuable a tool it can be to maximize efficiency and their bottom line.