- This event has passed.
Flight Location & Data Recovery China Conference 2017
2017-08-24 - 2017-08-25
To meet upcoming ICAO requirements for 15-minute reporting in 2018, and automatics distress tracking in 2021, this year in March, the Civil Aviation Administration of China（CAAC）has issued Roadmap for implementation of aircraft tracking and monitoring system.
According to the “Roadmap”, the development of the system is divided into three stages. The first stage (2015-2016) is to base on current technology (ACARS etc.) develop flight global tracking capability accord with 4D/15 standard; the second stage (2017-2020) is to achieve seamless tracking of flights based on Aeronautic Traffic Management information and newtechnologies; the third stage (2021-2025) is to built GADSS based on independent intellectual property rights.
In the future 5 years the China airline industry will heavily invest in the area of 4D/15 tracking capability, ADS-B, SBB, “Beidou”satellite, Risk identification and early warning technology, ADT, R-FDR/CVR and globalseamless tracking capabilities etc., that provide a precious opportunities for international companies that possess those techniques and experiences to develop business in China airline industry.
“To understand the cost effective, safe and autonomous flight tracking System, new emerging technologies of surveillance and communications, data transmission and recovery, distress tracking and rescue to reduce the difficulty of accident investigation and enhance the safety level of flight to meet the requirements of future standard system”
- Future international policy trends, operational standards and their impact on the industry
- The Latest Developments in Flight Tracking Technology and Solutions Include Cost and Safety Concerns
- Innovative Developments in Flight Data Transmission and Recovery Solutions
- Improve the Situation Awareness in the Distress Tracking of Aircraft and the Latest Development of Search and Rescue Technology
Part of Speakers
- Capt. Ruben MORALES，General Manager, Corporate Safety，Hong Kong Airlines Limited
- Vangelis Demosthenous，Managing Director，Kratis Training and Consulting Ltd
- Theng Hui, Low, Director, Asia Pacific, FlightAware
- David Perez, VP Sales and Marketing, FLYHT
- Timothy A. Murphy, Senior Technical Fellow, Boeing Commercial Airplane Group
Who Will You Meet With?
We will invite 200+ worldwide leading Aircraft Manufacture/Services Companies; Navigation Service Providers; Airports, Aircraft Tracking System Providers; Data Recovery and Analysis Providers; Avionics and Testing Companies; Satellite Communications / PNT solutions; Government/Association/Institutes; Software/APP Providers and Information Services Companies etc.
- The only dedicated and focused flight tracking event in China
- Unrivaled Speaker Line-up: 30+ industry eminent speakers
- Exclusive Networking Opportunities: Meet up with worldwide leading airlines and suppliers to build a secure supply chain and sustainable partnerships; 20+ hours of supreme networking;
- Increase Your Contact Lists: Over 200 senior level executives will attend from airline tracking industry
- Content Rich Program with World Class Best Practices: Revolutionary cross-industry discussions; Practical and cutting-edge business advice help your company develop into the next decade!
- In-depth Grasp of the Industry Know-how only in Two Days: Saving your months of research and one by one business visiting;
Why Should You Attend?
- Update you with government regulations and association standards
- Learn cost effective flight tracking and data recovery technologies to conform to industry development
- Benchmark with worldwide leading airlines to improve your flight safety
- Understand the new industry ecosystem and market structures
- Network with airlines, ANSPs, Airports and OEMs to build up sustainable and profitable business partnership
“Flight Location & Data Recovery China Conference 2017” will provide you with a precious platform to network with worldwide leading airline companies and aircraft manufactures and help you to understand industry developing trends, international flight standards, advanced flighttracking and data recovery technologies; and precisely secure your own position in the industry to meet future market requirement and plan your future successful business developing strategies!