- This event has passed.
The 4th China Civil Helicopter Operation & Development Forum
June 8 - June 9
The 4th China Civil Helicopter Operation & Development Forum have been confirmed to be held on 8th-9th June, 2017, in Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel.
The Greater China civil helicopter fleet continued to grow strongly in 2016 at a high rate of 18% – the highest growth rate in all of the Asia Pacific region–rising from 764 to 900 in 2016. Also, on December 19th 2016, the State Council of the People’s Republic of China issued – “13th Five-Year” national strategic emerging industry development planning, it says Chinese government will develop new aviation operation services and carry out the policy measures to develop Chinese general aviation market. We will foster general aviation market, and promote the coordinated development of general aviation manufacturing and operation services. Also, we will develop aviation leasing market and use Internet technology to establish advanced aviation operation system, and promote service mode innovation.
With the strong growth in Chinese general aviation market and strong support at the national level, we can foresee the future of China’s general aviation market. However, 23 traffic accidents have occurred, 26 people were killed in 2016 and we cannot ignore the safety problem in the developing market.
China Civil Helicopter Operation & Development Forum is the biggest high level conference focusing on Chinese civil helicopter market. It already be organized for 3 years, more than 1000 industry professionals participated the conference in the past 3 years, it is the platform that they can get primary commercial information and build network with local companies. Coming to 2017, the 4th China Civil Helicopter Operation & Development Forum will be held on June 8-9 in Beijing, with the conference theme on “SAFETY AND DEVELOPMENT”, it will gather more than 500 industry professionals this year.
- Current Situation and Countermeasures of Chinese General Aviation Industry
- Policy and Regulation Update of Chinese Civil Helicopter Industry
- Current Situation and Demand Forecast of Chinese Civil Helicopter Industry
- Progress and Future Plan of China Helicopter Safety Team
- Chinese Police Helicopter Development Status and Constraints
- EMS Capability Development and Fleet Management Plan
- Current Construction and Operation of Chinese General Aviation Airport
- Introduction of Airbus Final Assembly Line Project in Qingdao
- IT Application and Safety Operation in Chinese General Aviation Market
- Chinese General Aviation MRO and Aviation Parts Support Management
- Opportunity and Challenges of Chinese Helicopter Finance and Leasing
Who will attend?
- Helicopter owners and operators
- Helicopter manufacturers
- Distributors of products and services for the helicopter industry
- Training schools and educational institutions
- Regulatory and government agencies
- Related products or services
- YOU ( your competitors will be there!)
- Two days’ meeting: conference will last two days, the whole process is equipped with simultaneous interpretation services, this session will have more than 20 international and domestic industry experts make reports and 2 discussion on the current hot issues;
- Exhibition display: more than 500 m² display area to provide 20 professional exhibition opportunities:
- Coffee break: two breaks lis in the morning and afternoon, everyone can enjoy the five star hotel snacks and represent full communication and intention with other people;
- Luxury luncheon: 1.5 hour lunch time can let you enjoy the delicacy of the five star hotel;
- One on one meeting: will let you deeply communicate with other participants in face-to-face session, seeking opportunities for cooperation.