Photo: shutterstockReading Time: 2 minutes
January 2019 – Asia’s largest commercial aviation event returns on 27th February at Suntec Convention Centre, Singapore. Attendees from over 160 airlines & airports such as Singapore Airlines, Changi Airport, Budapest Airport, ANA, Royal Brunei Airlines, Spring Airlines will gather.
The 2019 event will bring over 180 expert speakers across 10 tracks: World Low Cost Airlines, AirXperience, Aviation IT, Air Retail & Payments, Aviation Marketing, Aviation Human Capital, Airport T.EX and brand new for 2019, Aviation Strategy, Airline & Revenue & Distribution and AI Aviation, focusing on ancillary strategies, price management & distribution for the modern airline.
At our brand new AI Aviation track on 27 February 2019, a panel discussion on how AI will and other data-driven technology can shape the future of the aviation industry will take place with the following industry experts:
- Moderator: Senior Representative from Airbus
- Manoj Kumar, Licensed Aircraft Engineer, Spicejet
- Zafer Babur, VP Operational Solutions, Turkish Airlines
- Michal Litwin, Strategy and Business Development Manager, Polish Aviation Group
On Day 2 opening keynote panel on 28 February 2019, a panel discussion on ‘Going Digital’, moderated by Dee Waddell, Global Managing Director, Travel & Transportation Industries, from Platinum Sponsor, IBM will take place with the following panellists:
- Christian Langer, Chief Digital Officer, Lufthansa Group
- Kashif Rana, Chief Systems Officer, Pakistan International Airlines
- Peter Pohlschmidt, Head of Digital, Malaysia Airlines
- Jerome Thil, Vice President Digital Innovation, Singapore Airlines
Across 2 days and 10 premium conferences, we will have over 180 speakers to discuss strategic issues on price management & distribution, passenger experience, IT solutions, ancillary revenue, marketing, on-board retail & payments, human resource, airport management and low-cost airlines’ business models.
A small sample of the confirmed speakers include:
- Jeffrey Goh, Chief Executive Officer, Star Alliance
- Rob Gurney, Chief Executive Officer, oneworld
- Pieter Bootsma, Executive Vice-President Commercial & Revenue, Air France-KLM
- Zhijie Wang, Chief Executive Officer, Spring Airlines
- Karam Chand, Chief Executive Officer, Royal Brunei Airlines
- Michal Fijol, Chief Commercial Officer, LOT Polish Airlines
- Jonathan Wan, Regional Manager, Marketing, Asia-Oceania, Japan Airlines
- Jonathan Hutt, Commercial Director, Hong Kong Express
- Dexter Comendador, Chief Executive Officer, Philippines Air Asia
- Adam Geneave, Chief Customer Happiness Officer, Air Asia
- Evan Soesanto, Financial Planning Analyst for Loyalty and Ancillary Revenue, Garuda Indonesia
- Levend Arisoy, GM Singapore, Turkish Airlines
- Alain Dominic A. Yu, Manager – Projects, Inflight Catering and Sales, Cebu Pacific Air
- Sahil Verma, Manager, CoE – Technology Innovations, IndiGo
Besides the conference, the exhibition will see over 80 solution providers, 2 free content seminars; Airline University and Onfloor Seminar featuring speakers sharing insights on the aviation business and technology innovations. Some of the sponsors and exhibiting companies includes IBM, Airbus, Comtrade, AirFi.Aero, Chubb, Diadem, Mobipax, QuietOn, SKYdeals, Valenta BPO and more.
The two-day conference and exhibition is expected to gather over 2,000 aviation stakeholders from Asia-Pacific and beyond.