Photo: Aviation Festival
Now in its 14th year the Aviation Festival brings together the most innovative airlines and airports to discuss all aspects of customer experience management. Key speakers for 2017 include:
- Sir Tim Clark, President, Emirates
- Robin Hayes, President & CEO, JetBlue
- Avi Golan, CDO, Air New Zealand
- William Shaw, Founder & CEO, VivaColombia
- Johanna Jäkälä, CMO and VP Brand, Marketing & Customer Loyalty, Finnair
- Neetan Chopra, SVP – IT Services, Emirates
- Eivind Roald, EVP Commercial, SAS
- Rodrigo Llaguno, Customer Experience Corporate VP, Aeromexico
- Christina Foerster, CCO, Brussels Airlines
- Akira Mitsumasu, VP Marketing Strategy Research, Japan Airlines
- Johannes Walter, Senior Director, Lufthansa
- Stephany van Willegenburg, Senior Industry Head, Google
- Ali Serdar Yakut, EVP, Chief Information and Transformation Officer, Turkish Airlines
- Spencer Wang, VP Finance & Investor Relations, Netflix
- Dante Dionne, Senior Innovation Technology Manager, Korean Air
- Jose Miguel Garcia, Head of Digital Product, LATAM
- Dr. Jassim Haji, Director Information Technology, Gulf Air
- Houman Goudarzi, Manager Innovation, IATA
- Georges De Moura, Head of Group Information Security, Risk & Compliance, Technology & Innovation, Etihad
- Neetan Chopra, Vice President – IT Strategic Services, Emirates
The conference has grown to giving a choice of topics and sessions to ensure attendees have a fantastic experience. Events include:
- World Low Cost Airlines Congress – New Business Models, Revenue Management & Ancillary Revenues
- AirXperience – Passenger Engagement, IFE and BYOD, Connectivity, Mobile Technology and Passenger Communications
- Aviation IT Show – Internet of Things, PSS, Cyber Security and Data & Infrastructure
- Air Retail Show – Personalisation, crew engagement, multi-channel shopping, airport retail technology, big data and connectivity.
- Aviation Marketing Social Summit – Social Media Strategies
- Aviation Marketing Loyalty Summit – Loyalty, Revenue and Retention Strategies
- Aviation Festival Exhibition – On-Floor Seminars, Innovation Hub, Start-Up Zone, University Pavilion and 100+ specialist suppliers showing off the latest solutions.
The Aviation Festival will take place over three days, the first day features our Aviation Marketing Summit day and workshop. The following two days will feature 150+ presentations 22 roundtable debates and several hours of networking.
The Festival takes place 6-8 September at the Business Design Centre in London.