Tag: 150 seats

Embraer Foresees Demand for 10,550 New Aircraft Over the Next 20 years

Reading Time: 1 minute Embraer forecasts demand for 10,550 new aircraft with up to 150 seats worldwide, worth USD 600 billion, over the next 20 years. The in-service fleet is set to increase to 16,000 aircraft, up from the 9,000 aircraft currently in operation. Market growth will drive 65% of this demand, while the remaining 35% will replace ageing […]