Photo: Wizz AirReading Time: 1 minute
Wizz Air, the fastest growing airline in Europe and the leading low-cost carrier in Central and Eastern Europe, celebrated the opening of its new, 3,800-square metre state-of-the-art Training Centre in Budapest, Hungary.
- Wizz Air’s brand new Training Centre is one of Europe’s most advanced aviation training centres equipped with two Airbus A320 CAE 7000XR Series full-flight simulators.
- The training centre will also have a cutting edge Cabin Emergency Evacuation Trainer by TFCas well as a V9000 Commander Next-Generation Fire Trainer by Flame Aviation.
- It is an integrated centre where all pilots and cabin crew training can be carried out.
- Accommodating up to 300 trainees per day at full capacity – coming from all over Wizz Air’s network – the region’s newest training centre is able to host classroom training as well as flight and cabin simulation exercises.
- Initial and recurrent ground trainings and type ratings are also part of the training offering.
- The opening of the new Wizz Air Training Centre represents a more than €30 million investment, as well as an investment in world class talents who are now able to reach their dreams of becoming pilots or cabin crew members at this ultra-modern complex, conveniently located in the heart of Central Europe, Budapest.
- With an option of adding a 3rd simulator, the company is clearly up for an unprecedented growth and to achieve the goal of becoming an airline operating 300 aircraft.