Algoa Flight Centre
The Algoa Flying Club finds its roots before the 2nd World war when the Port Elizabeth Aero Club was formed in 1929, training pilots on Tiger Moths.
The club was reformed in 1956 as the Algoa Flying Club, named after Algoa Bay on the coast of which the city is situated. The local flying school came under club ownership in 1971. This makes the Algoa Flying Club one of the oldest and most established Flying Schools in South Africa.
|Ab Initio Training||Cadet Programmes||Bachelor's Degree||Type Rating Training||Cabin Crew Training||Ground Handling Training||Helicopter Training||UAV/UAS Training|
|Private||6 plane(s)||1 aerodrome(s)|
Not all the details provided in the Ranking are correct due to the lack of available information.
*Representatives of training centres can contact Aviation Voice analyst team through [email protected] to have the information about their aviation training centres updated or, in case of not being listed in the ranking, to be put on the list.