Diamond Aviation Club
Main activities of the Joint Company Limited «Diamond Aviation Club»:
- base flight preparation of the civil aircraft pilots;
- organization of theoretical and performance of flight preparation of private pilots (PPL), commercial pilots (CPL) on Diamond DA 40,Diamond DA 42 aircraft;
- base flight preparation of the pilots of Defense and Law Enforcement Agencies of the Republic of Belarus;
- theoretic and practical training of engineer- technical staff on linear and base maintenance of Diamond DA 40 and Diamond DA 42 aircraft on “airframe-engine”;
- theoretic and practical training of engineer- technical staff on linear and base maintenance of Diamond DA 40 and Diamond DA 42 aircraft on “avionics and radio-electronic equipment”;
- service maintenance of Diamond DA40 and Diamond DA42 aircraft;
- performance of aviation works within the interests of Ministries and Authorities (aerial survey, observation and patrolling) ;
- performance of aviation works within the sphere of interest of private persons (observation flights);
- club activity (union of people who are interested in aviation).
|Ab Initio Training||Cadet Programmes||Bachelor's Degree||Type Rating Training||Cabin Crew Training||Ground Handling Training||Helicopter Training||UAV/UAS Training|
|State||2 planes||1 aerodromes|
|1 instructors||1 FFS||N/A|
Not all the details provided in the Ranking are correct due to the lack of available information.
*Representatives of training centres can contact Aviation Voice analyst team through [email protected] to have the information about their aviation training centres updated or, in case of not being listed in the ranking, to be put on the list.