Pilot Flight Academy
|Ab Initio Training||Cadet Programmes||Bachelor's Degree||Type Rating Training||Cabin Crew Training||Ground Handling Training||Helicopter Training||UAV/UAS Training|
Pilot Flight Academy is Europes most modern flightschool. It educates its students in top modern facilities, aircraft and simulators at Oslo Sandefjord Airport.
The entire program is conducted in English at its modern school at Torp Airport Sandefjord during all kinds of weather, with flight training both in Norway and abroad. After graduation, you will be qualified for a job as a pilot with airlines.
Not all the details provided in the Ranking are correct due to the lack of available information.
*Representatives of training centres can contact Aviation Voice analyst team through [email protected] to have the information about their aviation training centres updated or, in case of not being listed in the ranking, to be put on the list.
Training centre in media
- 2019-08-29 - Widerøe and Rolls-Royce to Join Forces on Zero-Emissions Aviation
- 2019-08-23 - Pilot Flight Academy to Provide Full Electric Pilot Education
- 2019-04-25 - Pilot Flight Academy to Provide Pilot Education with Full Financing for All EU-Citizens
- 2018-08-22 - PFA Orders New Simulators and Aircraft for 6 Million Euros
- 2018-08-01 - L3 Cadets to Train at Pilot Flight Academy
- 2016-12-13 - Close to 100 % State Funding of Commercial Pilot Education in Norway from 2017