Photo: EmbraerReading Time: < 1 minute
Good news from Embraer Executive Jets. The new Phenom 300E, the advanced version of the Phenom 300 light jet series, was granted triple Type Certificate by ANAC, EASA and the FAA.
The plane is equipped with upgraded avionics which include a runway overrun awareness and alerting system (ROAAS), predictive windshear, Emergency Descent Mode, PERF, TOLD, and FAA Datacom, among others.
The basic specifications of the light jet are the following:
- intracontinental range of 2,010 nautical miles (or 3,723 km, considering NBAA IFR reserves with 5 passengers)
- high-speed cruise of 464 ktas
- maximum payload of 2,636 lb (1,196 kg)
- take-off distance of 3,209 ft (978 m)
- unfactored landing distance of 2,212 ft (674 m).
According to a statement, deliveries of the new jet are expected to begin in the second quarter of 2020.