Tag: Boeing Brasil – Commercial

Boeing Terminates Long-Awaited Tie-up with Embraer

Reading Time: < 1 minute Boeing has announced that it aborts establishment of strategic partnership with Embraer and terminates its Master Transaction Agreement (MTA) with the Brazilian planemaker. In the joint venture related to Embraer’s commercial aircraft business under the “Boeing Brasil – Commercial” name, Boeing was expected to own 80 percent of the new company, while Embraer should have […]

Brazil Gives Boeing – Embraer Joint Venture the Green Light

Reading Time: < 1 minute The Boeing – Embraer Joint Venture was granted one of the last approvals. The strategic partnership was approved by the Administrative Council for Economic Defense (CADE)’s General-Superintendence (SG) in Brazil. Unconditional clearance has now been granted in Brazil, United States, China, Japan, South Africa, Montenegro, Colombia, and Kenya. Now the only European Commission, which has […]

Boeing Tie-up with Embraer Pushed Back Until Early 2020

Reading Time: < 1 minute The expected close of the Boeing and Embraer deal was pushed back to early 2020 due to a hold-up in the assessment process from the European Commission. The establishment of the Joint Venture under the “Boeing Brasil – Commercial” name was expected to come into effect by the end of 2019. However, the European regulator […]

Boeing Brasil – Commercial: New Name for Embraer

Reading Time: < 1 minute Boeing and Embraer partnership has been given a new name: Boeing Brasil – Commercial. After the takeover comes into force, Embraer name will fade out. In the new joint venture company, the Boeing Company will have an 80 per cent stake worth $4.2 billion. Meanwhile, Embraer will operate remaining 20 per cent, although the name […]