At present, the international aviation manufacturing industry has entered a period of rapid development. Various new technologies, new materials, and new technologies are constantly developing.
The upstream and downstream of the industry chain are facing many challenges such as resource integration and technological breakthroughs. Cross-industry collaboration has become the key to improving the competitiveness of international aviation manufacturing companies.
Against this background, the 9th China Aviation Industry Forum with the theme of “Collaborative Innovation to Promote the Development of Aviation Industry” will be held from February 27-28, 2020 in Tianjin, China. At that time, about 300 company leaders and experts will gather together to discuss topics likeglobal aviation manufacturing technology innovation and cooperation, intelligent manufacturing, advanced aviation materials,avionics and other topics through keynote speeches, CEO dialogues, interactive exchanges, and other topics, and to explore and develop new market partners.
Agenda at A Glance
Day 1 Morning: Global Aviation Manufacturing Technology Innovation and Cooperation
Day 1 Afternoon: Cutting-edge Aviation Technology – Intelligent Manufacturing
Day 2:Cutting-edge Aviation Technology – Materials and Processing Innovation
Day2:Cutting-edge Aviation Technology – Airborne System Innovation
Part of Confirmed Speakers
- Global Aircraft Airworthiness Certification Cooperation
- Development Prospects and Key Technologies of Domestic Aircraft Manufacturing
- How to Further Consolidate the Position as a Global Aircraft Manufacture
- New Trends in Aviation Industry and New Technology for Aviation Intelligent Manufacturing
- Lightweight Material Development and the Processing
- Development and Engineering Progress of Single Crystal/Directional Turbine Blades of Aero-engine
- Application of Composite Technology in Contemporary Aircraft Structures
- Innovative Bio-based Fiber Materials Help Sustainable Development of the Aviation Industry
- The development of IMA system
- Next Generation Flight Control System
- Key Technologies for Airborne Communication and Navigation Systems
- Advanced Technology for Cockpit Display Control System
- Aircraft Intelligent Structure Technology: Structural Health Monitoring Intelligent Skin