CAE trains aspiring pilots through its network of aviation academies in 9 global locations. Depending on the location, a range of training programs are available including, Commercial Pilot License (CPL), Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL), and airline-mentored Multi-crew Pilot Licence (MPL), all of which combine premier ground school courses with high quality flying instruction.
No other organisation places more pilots with more airlines than CAE. CAE has active cadet programs with easyJet, Ryanair, Cityjet, Volotea, IndiGo and Jet Airways. Every year, one thousand new pilots graduate from CAE. Our numerous relationships with airlines around the globe, translates into more career opportunities for our students. CAE has a dedicated team that provides pre-employment support, and advice to enable our graduates to gain their first professional flying job.
CAE offers training programs that address the entire career life cycle of a pilot from cadet to captain. As the training partner of choice of many aircraft manufacturers and airlines, we offer innovative training solutions to our customers, such as the XR Series Training Equipment suite, including the CAE 7000XR Series full-flight simulator. With 50+ training locations worldwide, CAE has the world’s largest civil aviation training network, providing training on the widest coverage of in-production and in-service aircraft models. In addition, we offer aviation personnel sourcing services including recruitment of flight personnel and leasing of pilots to airlines.
Backed by a 70-year record of industry firsts, we continue to help define global training standards with our innovative virtual-to-live training solutions to make flying safer. We have the broadest global presence in the industry, with 8,500 employees, 160 sites and training locations in over 35 countries. Each year, we train more than 120,000 pilots worldwide.
- Largest cadet training network in the world
- Modern fleet of EFIS ‘glass cockpit’ training aircraft including Piper, Cessna and Diamond aircraft types
- Cadet training partnerships with for some of world’s leading airlines, including China Southern, easyJet, Japan Airlines, Jet Airways, JetBlue, Jetstar Australia, IndiGo, Ryanair and Volotea
- University partnership to offer academic accreditation combined with pilot training.
- CAE training programmes span the entire life cycle of a professional pilot, so we’re able to provide you with the training you require throughout your career, from cadet to captain
- As the worldwide training partner of choice, no other training provider places more pilots with airlines than CAE
|Ab Initio Training||Cadet Programmes||Bachelor's Degree||Type Rating Training||Cabin Crew Training||Ground Handling Training||Helicopter Training||UAV/UAS Training|
|private||160 plane(s)||5 aerodrome(s)|
|2000 instructors||250 simulator(s)||1000 students|
Not all the details provided in the Ranking are correct due to the lack of available information.
*Representatives of training centres can contact Aviation Voice analyst team through [email protected] to have the information about their aviation training centres updated or, in case of not being listed in the ranking, to be put on the list.